SPINAL CORD INJURIES
Over half a million people suffer spinal cord injuries every year. The overwhelming number of cases are due to traumatic events such as traffic collisions, falls, and violence.
Qualified and Caring Experts
LKLG hires only the most qualified and caring experts for our clients. We develop life care plans and help explore emerging technologies, including:
- Novel surgical techniques involving nerve transfers or other procedures
- Brain computer interface technologies (invasive and noninvasive)
- Exoskeleton and advanced orthotics
- Stem cell implantation
- Pain and spasticity management
- Urinary function rehabilitation
LKLG assists our clients in achieving long-term recovery. We are able to do this because we have a history of trial-tested experience in the unique issues that arise during spinal cord injury cases.
- We will help with all your questions. When it comes to this area of the law, few other firms can match our expertise and proven results.
- We believe you and your loved ones deserve representation driven by experience, communication, and uncompromising integrity.
- No excuses. Ever.